Besides, personal information may be disclosed for a purpose or occasion:
- if disclosure of such information is required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or pending litigation;
- use or protect the legal rights of the company (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of providing fraud);
- information can be disclosed to the buyer (or a potential buyer) any business or assets, related to the business being sold;
- disclosure of information to a person, which believes, that you have the right to apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose personal data and, in our opinion, the court will take a positive decision.