Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is potentially insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. While you will require your password to log in to your account, you will never be asked to disclose your password to a representative or employee of the company.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- If required to do so by law.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- To purchasers (or prospective purchasers) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of an administration fee.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity which will include a notarised photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We reserve the right to request additional information to establish your identify if required.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can use the details provided on our Contact Us page to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
International data transfers
Any information which you provide may be transferred to other countries, including those countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Any personal information that you submit for publication on this website may subsequently be available via the Internet and around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.